Aug 11, 2011

Latest 'Before & After' Photo

Camella, a customer who often orders makeup through me, booked me to do professional makeup for her 13-year-old daughter's model portfolio photo shoot.  These are just the amature photos I took on my camera, so I can't wait for the professional images once they're ready!

Florence had her photos taken against a white backdrop in her home, then went with the photographer and her mother to La De Da Boutique in Tauranga's 1st Avenue.  Florence was fitted in various looks for her model photo shoot, with the help of owner Tania Greenwood.  

Florence - BEFORE
Florence - AFTER
Bookmark this blog (or make it a favourite) to see the professional photos here as soon as I post them up.  

Until then:  I was in La De Da just yesterday, and a sniffly and blocked up me (sinuses!) received lovely service from Susan, and a beautiful, feminine, flowing tunic that, if you're local, you'll surely see me out and about in.  Browsing or buying in La De Da is an indulgent way to brighten up any Winter's day.  And they've got a SALE on their Vigorella stock right now.  You can follow La De Da Boutique on their facebook page.

No comments: