Mar 13, 2009

Friend me!




Are you on facebook? Or tweeting on Twitter? Or just online? (You obviously ARE if you're reading this blog). ;-)

And have you been looking for a makeup artist to use on your wedding day?

What better way to 'meet' a new potential makeup artist than *online* from the comfort of your home (or perhaps while slacking off at work)!?! You may have already checked me out via my website:

www.abeautifuleducation.co.nz

If not, I invite you to do that now.

But you can go ONE STEP FURTHER and stay in touch with what I'm up to in the world of makeup, see photos of me & my work and even have a conversation online, by adding me as a friend on Facebook (www.facebook.com) and/or, if you're real savvy, following me on Twitter (www.twitter.com).

So, friend me! Hit me up - I'm good for it, and if you tell me you found me through my blog, I'll be sure to add you too.

Instant bonus! You get another friend or follower AND you can suss me out in real time before booking my services as a makeup artist. I know how important it is to feel confident your face and beauty is in expert hands. Do I know my stuff or am I just another wannabe in the beauty industry wearing too much makeup? See for yourself!

Join the Facebook page of 'A Beautiful Education'

Follow me on Twitter

With much love (and all the best for your wedding planning),

xx

Lillybeth
Makeup Artist
Makeup Coach
www.abeautifuleducation.co.nz