Aug 15, 2010

**Jedi Mind Trick** Vote for Lillybeth Melmoth & 'Iceland' in the Jane Iredale Makeup Competition!

I've submitted my first entry for a national makeup competition!  The theme of the 2010 Jane Iredale Makeup Competition is 'International Inspirations'.  My entry, 'ICELAND' was created in the studio using only Jane Iredale products.  No retouching of photos was allowed.

The judges will choose the official winners but voting is underway NOW for the People's Choice award.  Voting closes Aug. 22nd.  I don't think mine is the best - and of course you can vote for whoever you want - but I'd love to have your support.  

See all the fascinating entries and cast your vote here.

My entry is 10th row down and on the right.  The short voting form is at the bottom of the page.  Should you choose to vote it'll take about 15 seconds to fill out and you'll also go in the draw for a Spring/Summer 'Perfectly Nude' makeup collection worth over $360!

I'm proud of my entry and appreciate your interest.   If you'd like to go one step further for me, consider spreading the word (and website link) to vote for me through your blog, on facebook and your social networks.  Thanks!

No comments: